VECHAIN price, news and Forecast (VET US DOLLAR)
Cryptocurrencies bullish themes
Cryptocurrencies bearish themes
Latest Crypto Analysis
What does the future hold for Bitcoin price as Ethereum’s ‘Merge’ narrative takes over?
Bitcoin price has been on a downswing since the July 30 swing high rejection at a significant resistance level. This development has pushed BTC to slide lower and retest crucial support floors while hinting at a potential for a further move south.
Chainlink Price Prediction: Is it finally LINK marines' turn to reign?
Chainlink price shows an interesting setup after weeks of being stuck in a range. The recent development indicates that LINK buyers and bulls are back and want to enjoy gains. A daily candlestick close below $6.38 will invalidate the bullish thesis for LINK.
Crypto Sleeping Giants: Telcoin price - A 3,000% rally is possible
Telcoin price is this first choice for potential movers in a crypto bullmarket. The digital asset has a very optimistic macro outlook. Telecoin price has the potential to shock the world. The technicals suggest a rally towards all-time highs at $0.05 is still possible.
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction: Is this the pullback we’ve been waiting for?
Ethereum classic price has more upside potential but finding an entry point will be challenging. Ethereum Classic price currently trades at $33.88 as the bears take full advantage of the profit-taking consolidation near the $40 congestion zone.
Bitcoin: Is BTC out of the ‘bearish’ woods yet?
Bitcoin has overcome the 200-week SMA and 30-day EMA, denoting a major surge in bullish momentum. As a result, BTC could revisit anywhere from $25,000 to $30,000 soon. A daily candlestick close below 200 four-hour SMA at $21,117 will invalidate this bullish thesis.
WHAT IS VECHAIN?
VeChain is a blockchain platform based in Singapore and China. It has operations in Asia, but also in Europe and America. It was founded in 2015 by CEOs Sunny Lu and Jay Zhang. It’s designed to enhance supply chain management and business processes. It uses physical tracking combined with blockchain records to keep tabs on real-world products from production to delivery, preventing fraud and increasing transparency. VeChain aims to provide a full view of an organization by disintermediating information from data silos.
VeChain mixes a decentralized and a centralized model, which balance will vary as the ecosystem matures, starting with a structure more centralized at the start and slowly giving more power to the community. It wants to become a leading platform for ICOs and for conducting transactions between IoT connected devices. VeChain has two tokens: a VeChain token (VET) as a value layer and a VeChain Thor Energy (VTHO) as a smart contract layer.
Characteristics of VeChain
VeChain was founded in 2015 but the first version wasn’t launched until June 2016. Its main characteristics are:
- VeChain takes a very specialized approach to its development, designing a specific structure for the movement of goods and services across the supply chain. That makes VET a utility token.
- It has two token systems: VET, which funds the projects; and VTHO, which powers the blockchain.
- Blockchain technology records data without giving the option of being changed. That allows a truthful record of the conditions throughout the supply chain.
- It can be used to verify the authenticity of the items purchased, especially important for tackling fraud in the luxury goods sector.
Differences between Bitcoin and VeChain
- VeChain runs on top of the Ethereum blockchain while Bitcoin has its own infrastructure.
- VET specialty is supply chain management to track luxury goods, food, pharmaceuticals, and much more.
- VeChain has been optimized for performance to process up to 10,000 transactions per second while 4.6 transactions while the Bitcoin blockchain can currently guarantee only 4.6 transactions per second.
- VeChain has a total maximum supply of 86.7 billion and Bitcoin has a max supply of 21 million.
5 most predictable cryptocurrencies|
The prices of cryptocurrencies change quite rapidly and can be wild. With high attention and trading volumes, patterns are emerging...
The best times for trading cryptocurrencies for those that hate surprises|
Trading cryptocurrencies can be wild, but sometimes too wild. Traders of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and all the rest need volatility...
Cryptocurrency scams: 10 ways to identify scam coins|
The fast-moving world of cryptocurrencies allows quite a few opportunities for traders. New cryptocurrencies and tokens often rise at a rapid clip...